Can I reserve an Anthem Launch Edition?
The Anthem Launch Edition is no longer available.
I have an Anthem Launch Edition reservation. What can I expect?
If you have reserved an Anthem Launch Edition by paying in full or with installments, you have exclusive bragging rights as one of the first-ever Anthem members with a unique numbered chassis to show for it. Other Launch Edition perks include the $7,800 price point for your Anthem, deliveries slated to begin late summer 2023, $500 off delivery, and lifetime 10% off future accessories, among other perks.
I have already reserved my Anthem; can I change my color to Galactica Black?
Yes, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org before you sign your motor vehicle agreement, and
we will update your reservation.
Which payment options are available for the Anthem?
$100 is all you need to reserve an Anthem! A one-time reservation payment of $100 will be due at checkout, and it will be credited toward the purchase price of the Anthem at $8,995 each. Your remaining balance, which may include shipping fees and/or taxes, will be due at motor vehicle agreement signing.
Does my Anthem need to be paid in full before it’s shipped?
Yes. Your Anthem will not be shipped until your remaining balance has been paid, but if you’re interested in financing options, we would be happy to explore those with you.
What is the motor vehicle agreement and when will I receive it?
The motor vehicle agreement agreement completes your purchase. The motor vehicle agreement will be sent to you shortly before delivery.
At motor vehicle agreement signing, the following will be assessed:
• Delivery costs
• Sales tax
Will my Anthem order be refundable?
$100 reservations for the Anthem are non-refundable.
Where does the Anthem deliver?
Delivery is available to the 50 states in the USA.
When will the Anthem be delivered?
Deliveries for the Anthem are expected to begin by Spring 2024 via our preferred shipping partner. Through our partner, you will be able to pick the shipping timeframe that works best for you.
What is the cost of delivery for the Anthem?
Delivery costs will be assessed at motor vehicle agreement signing.
With our preferred shipping partner, your shipping cost within the 48 contiguous states in the US is estimated to be in the range of $650 to $850. This cost is subject to change due to fluctuations in fuel prices.. Your actual cost will vary depending on the location of your delivery address in relation to our Southern California facility. An additional fee will be assessed for deliveries to Alaska and Hawaii.
If you forgo our preferred shipping partner and choose your own, a preparation fee will apply.
Is the Anthem street-legal in the USA?
Yes, it is DOT (Department of Transportation) compliant, National HighwayTransportation and Safety Association (NHTSA) compliant, has a VIN (Vehicle Identification Number), and will require registration.
Do I need a license and insurance to ride in the US?
Yes, riders will need to have a motorcycle license and be properly insured.
Does the Anthem come with warranties?
- Limited lifetime warranty on the frame
- 2 year limited warranty on motorcycle and battery
Will modifications and non-Ryvid service void my warranties?
Aesthetic modifications like handguards and fairings are welcomed. Service and repairs from a non-Ryvid service center are welcomed. Swapping out seats, tires, and turn signals for a different brand are welcomed.
None of the above void your warranty, unless modifications were applied or used incorrectly that directly resulted in damage to the bike. We will release step-by-step instructions and video support for self-service and select customization, so you can feel empowered to tinker with your bike without worrying about the warranty.
How will service and repairs be handled?
For basic service Ryvid will provide manuals, step-by-step instructions, and video support. In the unlikely event that you have an issue outside of these usage and self-service guides, a field-service technician will be able to assist.
Where can I purchase parts for repair and replacement?
Original Ryvid parts will be available individually from our parts department. However, we can provide part specifications if you would like to explore third-party options; we designed the Anthem to be flexible to your needs.
Will an owner’s manual be provided?
A digital owner's manual will be provided with your Anthem and will also be available via our website or customer help center.
How do I turn the bike on?
The Anthem comes with 2 key fobs per bike, and it allows you to:
- Power the bike on/off remotely
- Enable/disable the alarm
Does the Anthem come with anti-theft features?
The Anthem is equipped with an alarm that is automatically enabled/disabled by proximity of the key fob to the bike or user-enabled by pressing the alarm button on the key fob. When activated, the alarm will sound, and the bike will be immobilized if a tampering motion is detected.
Which storage solutions does the Anthem offer?
The Anthem will come with a small storage compartment, which can be accessed from the top of the “tank.” This compartment comes with an internal high-speed USB 2.0 charging port. A USB cord can be extended out from the compartment if you would prefer to charge your phone on a handlebar phone mount.
Details of the compartment include:
- Fits a phone (under 6.6 inch in length) and miscellaneous small items
- Volume: approximately 933 cubic centimeters or 57 cubic inches
- Rubber liner
- Small drainage hole
For more storage, the bike is equipped with pre-installed locations on the frame for you to mount your own custom accessories. These are threaded M6 fasteners (12 locations per side: 8 on the main frame and 4 on the controller bracket).
What kind of battery is used on the Anthem and what is its capacity and voltage?
The Anthem features a 4.3 kWh lithium-ion battery that packs 84 V when fully charged.
How do I charge the battery?
The battery pack can be charged on the bike or removed and charged separately. A 110 V supply or 220 V supply can be used, with 110 V being typical for standard US household outlets. The included 3.3 kW charger is integrated into the battery pack so you won’t have to lug around a 10 lb. charger; only a charging cord is needed.
How long does it take to charge the battery?
220 V supply at up to 40 amps – 80% in 1.25 hours, 100% in 2 hours
110 V supply at up to 16 amps – 80% in 2.5 hours, 100% in 3.5 hours
Can the Anthem be charged at level 2 charging stations?
The Anthem will come with an integrated charger that is compatible with aftermarket J-plug adapters, which will allow you to charge at level 2 charging stations. Please keep in mind that the battery pack accepts a 220 V supply at up to 40 amps.
How much does it cost to charge the battery?
At a cost of $0.25/kWh, it costs just over one dollar for a full charge.
How do you remove the battery and what are the wheels on the bottom for?
The Anthem features a completely tool-less removal process.
To remove, start by unlocking the over-center latch on top of the battery, then the secondary safety latch. This rotates the casing downward. Then, disconnect the attached cables, and ease the battery off the bracket and onto the ground with integrated side handles. Finally, with the 4 wheels on the bottom and the luggage-style handle that folds out 90 degrees, you can roll the battery away in a similar fashion to typical travel luggage.
This allows you to charge the battery at a coffee shop, under your desk at work, or simply at a standard US outlet in your household.
Want a visual? Check it out here -- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IB3lQoy4Akc
How much does the battery weigh?
The battery weighs approximately 87 lbs.
Will additional batteries be available for purchase?
Purchasing options, pricing, and specs for additional batteries will be announced soon!
Can the Anthem be operated in the rain?
The Anthem can be operated in the rain, taking into consideration the battery’s water resistance rating of IP67 rating and the display’s rating of IP65.
How do I know the battery is secure while riding, especially since it’s removable?
The battery mounting structure has been reinforced after rigorous and intensive testing. The bottom of the battery is protected by a hard anodized, aluminum skid plate. Finally, the removal process involves an over-center latch on top of the battery, as well as a secondary safety latch. This ensures that you won’t ever have to worry about the battery while riding.
How many charge cycles will a battery last?
The current 4.3 kWh battery will last approximately 1,200 charge cycles before the battery is reduced to 80% capacity at full charge.
What are the battery’s operating temperatures?
- Charging operating temperature: -4 to 131°F.
- Discharging operating temperature: -22 to 131°F.
What is the top speed and what are the ranges in various conditions?
The Anthem's top speed is 75+ mph.
City UDDS (Urban Dynamometer Driving Schedule) range is estimated to be 75 miles. More on this:
- The following estimate aims to provide a practical assessment of the riding range expected in urban settings characterized by frequent stops and starts, aligning with the SAE J2982 "City Test" duty cycle. However, the actual range may vary due to specific riding conditions and personal habits.
Highway range at a constant speed of 55 mph is estimated to be 46 miles. More on this:
- Based on a frontal area of 5.75 square feet and a coefficient of drag (CD) of 0.7 along with a 150 lbs. rider and 10 lbs. of gear, the estimate for highway operation at 55 mph provides a rough idea of the expected riding range. The actual range will vary depending on real-time riding conditions and individual habits.
Combined range at speeds up to 55 mph is estimated to be 57 miles. More on this:
- This estimate offers a reasonable expectation of the riding range during operation that includes a combination of 50% "stop and go" and 50% steady state highway at 55 mph. It utilizes the "highway commuting range" calculation specified by SAE J2982. The actual range will vary depending on real-time riding conditions and individual habits.
Highway range at a constant speed of 70 mph is 35 miles. More on this:
- Based on a frontal area of 5.75 square feet and a coefficient of drag (CD) of 0.7 along with a 150 lbs. rider and 10 lbs. of gear, the estimate for highway operation at 70 mph provides a reasonable expectation of the riding range during steady-state conditions. However, the actual range will vary depending on real-time riding conditions and individual habits.
Combined range at speeds up to 70 mph is estimated to be 48 miles. More on this:
- This estimate offers a reasonable expectation of the riding range during operation that includes a combination of 50% "stop and go" and 50% steady state highway at 70 mph. It utilizes the "highway commuting range" calculation specified by SAE J2982. However, the actual range will vary depending on real-time riding conditions and individual habits.
How is the frame made?
The Anthem’s frame is inspired by aerospace—made with folded sheet metal (316 stainless steel), bonded and slotted for cooling and weight savings.
What are the dimensions, ground clearance, and wheelbase?
- With Mirrors: Length (L): 1970 mm (77.56 in), Width (W): 788 mm (31.02 in), Height (H): 1260 mm (49.61 in)
- Without Mirrors: Length (L): 1970 mm (77.56 in), Width (W): 737 mm (29.02 in), Height (H): 1054 mm (51.50 in)
- Ground clearance: 190.5 mm (7.5 in)
- Wheelbase: 1,321 mm (52 in)
What are the details of the display?
- 4.9 in, high-contrast, TFT full color display
- Settings: Day/Night mode, Miles/Kilometers
- Resettable trip odometer
How much does the Anthem weigh?
313 lbs with the battery and 226 lbs without the battery—approximately 50/50 weight distribution from front to rear.
What are the technical details for the motor and controller?
- Rated torque: 10.5 ft-lb (14.3 N-m)
- Peak torque: 53 ft-lb (72 N-m)
- Peak wheel torque (4.7 gear ratio): 250 ft-lb (338 N-m)
- Rated power: 10 hp (7.5 kW)
- Peak power: 20 hp (14 kW)
- Motor type: 72V air cooled brushless DC, IP 67, 6500 RPM with flux weakening
- Motor controller: 72V high efficiency (92% efficiency), 250 amp peak, 3-phase brushless controller with programmable regenerative deceleration.
What are the details of the brake system?
- Floating 320 mm disc brake
- Radial-mounted, hydraulic, quad-piston caliper
- Right handlebar mounted brake lever
- 240 mm disc brake
- Hydraulic, twin piston caliper
- Right foot brake pedal
What are the regenerative braking details?
The Anthem features a 74 amp max regen current, but the amount of regen usable by default will be pre-determined.
- When in Sport mode, regen is not linked to the throttle. This means that when the throttle is not engaged, regen will not be activated. Rather, a regen button on the left side of the handlebar is active in this mode.
- When in Eco mode, regen is linked to the throttle. This means that when the throttle is not engaged, regen will be activated. The regen button is not active in this mode.
- In both modes, regen can also be activated by engaging the mechanical brakes—either using the right-hand brake lever or the foot brake. However, in Sport mode, the effect of engaging the regen button and the mechanical brake together is not additive.
What are the details of the rake and trail?
- Rake: 26 degrees
- Trail: 152 mm (6 in)
What are the wheel and tire details?
The Anthem comes with premium Pirelli Diablo Rosso IV street tires. Sizes are as follows:
- Front tire: 120/70-17
- Rear tire: 160/60-17
The Anthem uses custom, lightweight, cast aluminum, 5-Y spoke wheels. Sizes are as follows:
- Front wheel: 3.5 x 17
- Rear wheel: 4.5 x 17
What are the suspension details?
- Front suspension (forks): Inverted, proportional dampening adjustable/cartridge style, 30 clicks of adjustment
- Front suspension travel: 100 mm (3.93 in)
- Front fork length: 726.5 mm (28.6 in)
- Rear suspension: Proportional dampening adjustable, 30 clicks of adjustment
- Rear preload adjustable
- Rear suspension travel: 33 mm (1.3 in)
- Rear shock length: 315 mm (12.4 in)
What are the lighting details?
- All low-energy consumption LEDs
- Headlight - DRL (daytime running light) with low and high beam settings
- Equipped with turn signals, taillight, and license plate light
- Hazard flasher function
What are the drive modes?
The Anthem allows you to toggle between Eco and Sport modes. Cruise Control mode can also be engaged at a selected speed, which can be canceled when brakes are applied, or throttle is changed. Reverse mode can also be engaged by holding the corresponding button and engaging the throttle, but it is electronically limited to 5 mph.
What are the details of the drivetrain?
- Type: Rear Drive Unit (RDU), integrated into the die-cast swing arm, with a custom motor casing, integrated cooling fins, and integrated belt dust cover
- Transmission: clutchless direct drive – belt driven
- Final drive ratio: Continental Synchroforce Carbon Belt – 4.7:1 ratio
What are the details of the adjustable seat height?
The Anthem comes with an electronically actuated seat height adjuster that gives you the power to smoothly lower and raise the seat between 30 to 34 inches above the ground at the push of a button. The adjuster is controllable on-the-fly via the right handlebar and allows you to fine-tune your seated position based on your riding preferences.
Can two passengers ride?
The Anthem’s seat can accommodate two riders and has a recommended max load of 330 lbs. Passenger foot pegs are included and can be stowed when not in use. Passenger grips are also included.
Is there a minimum or maximum height for riders?
The Anthem is designed to accommodate a wide range of riders of different heights. Use the electronically actuated seat height adjuster to find the perfect seat height--from 30 to 34 inches above the ground and anywhere in between.